A Birmingham Car Wreck Lawyer Details Common Causes of Car Accidents
When you’re injured in a car wreck, Attorney Shuttlesworth delivers
Car wrecks happen for a lot of different reasons, but no matter how your collision occurred, car accident lawyer Perry Shuttlesworth and his Birmingham legal team can win your case and deliver results.
Our experienced Birmingham law firm knows how to help injured crash victims and build a strong claim that can’t be ignored. Don’t assume you don’t need a car accident lawyer just because the other driver clearly caused your crash. Protect your rights, and contact a law firm that knows what to do after a car accident in Birmingham. Contact us today for a free consultation, or call 866-583-1885.
What are common causes of car accidents in Birmingham?
Our Birmingham legal team has years of experienced handling different types of car accidents. That’s why we’re familiar with the different causes, which include:
- Distracted driving – Far too many drivers fail to pay attention to other cars around them. They may be eating, daydreaming, gawking at another accident or even dealing with children in the backseat. As a result, these inattentive drivers frequently cause car wrecks in Birmingham.
- Texting while driving – Texting while driving, which is one of the top forms of distracted driving, is against the law in Alabama. But that doesn’t stop drivers from using their smartphones while driving, which often results in serious car accidents.
- Speeding – When people drive too fast, they don’t have enough time to stop or react to other cars around them. As a result, they frequently cause car wrecks. The crash impact is typically more severe when a car is speeding compared to a car that crashes while following the rules of the road, just because collisions are so much violent at higher speeds.
- Drunk driving – Drinking and driving remains a dangerous combination and a common reason for car wrecks in Birmingham. Get a car accident lawyer who holds drunk drivers accountable for their actions.
- Asleep at the wheel – When drivers fall asleep at the wheel, they often cause very serious accidents. That’s because sleeping drivers don’t slow down when they crash into other cars. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that fatigued driving accounts for roughly 100,000 police-reported crashes each year.
- Inexperienced drivers – Newer drivers often don’t understand just how dangerous driving can be. They don’t have the experience to understand how to react in certain situations. That’s why it’s important for parents to set ground rules when their teenagers are learning to drive.
- Reckless drivers – Tailgating, changing lanes without warning, running red lights, and other reckless driving habits often result in serious car accidents with severe injuries.
Why should I hire a Birmingham car accident attorney for my case?
Knowing what to do after a car accident can be overwhelming. Figuring out what to do after a car accident that wasn’t your fault can be even more stressful. That’s why it’s critical for you to have someone on your side with years of experience handling these types of cases. At Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC, our Birmingham legal team knows how to investigate accidents, and we have the case results to prove it.
We’re here to help you make things right. Our Birmingham law firm will not rest until justice is served. We win cases, and we deliver results. Contact our Birmingham law firm today for a free consultation, or call 866-583-1885.