Other Product Liability Cases - Alabama Attorney Who Puts Your Interests First
Dangerous drugs, dangerous medical devices and more. Contact us. We can help.
Product liability cases cover a wide range, from dangerous drugs/medical devices to automobiles with dangerous parts. No matter what type of case you're dealing with, contact us. Our Alabama product liability attorney can investigate your claim and help you hold companies accountable for their products, including wrongful death cases. Learn more about these cases on our page about frequently asked questions about product liability cases.
Located in Birmingham and serving clients throughout Alabama, Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC has a well-earned reputation for successfully resolving complicated legal cases and helping families get the compensation they rightfully deserve. We want to help make things right.
What types of product liability cases does Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC handle?
Some of the most common claims involving defective products we handle in Alabama involve:
- Dangerous drugs - Pharmaceutical manufacturers have an obligation to make safe drugs and issue a drug recall if their products are found to be either defective or potentially harmful. Common product liability cases involving dangerous drugs include:
- Improperly tested drugs
- Improperly labeled drugs
- Drugs prescribed without proper warning
- Improper dosage prescribed by doctor
- Dangerous medical devices - Companies that manufacture defective or potentially harmful devices must be held accountable. Some of the most common defective medical device cases we handle include:
- Defective hip replacement
- Defective knee replacement
- Defective car parts or defective motor vehicle lawsuits - Auto manufacturers sometimes make car parts that fail to meet federal safety standards. Claims may be based on defects in:
- Electrical system
- Fuel system
- Dangerous toys - Parents should reasonably expect that the toys their children play with will be safe. When toys are not and children are injured or die, the manufacturers of such products should be held liable for their actions.
Why should I hire an Alabama product liability lawyer?
Mounting a successful product liability case takes great skill and hard work. An experienced attorney knows what evidence to look for and how to assemble that information into a compelling legal case designed to get desired results. Our attorney excels at these cases. We have the results to prove it.
Don't take chances with your future. Take strong legal action. Contact the Alabama product liability lawyer at Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC today. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help your family. If we handle your product liability case, you don't have to pay us any fees unless we win. We operate on a contingency fee basis.