Frequently Asked Questions about Product Liability Cases
Useful information from an Alabama product liability law firm you can trust
Victims of product liability cases in Alabama often have a lot of important questions. Finding accurate answers can be a challenge. We understand at Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. That's why our knowledgeable product liability lawyer compiled these FAQs.
Informed consumers make smarter choices. Discover what we can do for you. Contact us. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. We work hard on every product liability case because we believe corporations should be held accountable for their actions.
- What are common product liability cases?
- How do I report my product liability complaint in Alabama?
- What laws protect victims of product liability in Alabama?
- Who investigates product liability complaints in Alabama?
- What should I do if the company or person responsible denies any wrongdoing?
- Can I file a product liability lawsuit in Alabama?
- Should I accept a financial offer for my product liability complaint?
- Should I hire an Alabama product liability lawyer?
- Why should I hire Alabama product liability law firm Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C.?
Product liability cases cover a wide range. Some of the most common product liability cases we handle in Alabama at Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. involve:
- Dangerous drugs, including:
- Drug companies failing to put proper warnings on drugs
- Drug companies failing to properly test certain drugs
- Doctors failing to inform patients about risks posed by certain drugs
- Dangerous medical devices, including:
- Defective hip replacement surgery
- Defective heart stent
- Defective knee replacement surgery
- Defective car parts, including:
- Defective brakes
- Defective tires
- Car manufacturer design flaw
- Dangerous toys
- Harmful food
Contact the Alabama Office of the Attorney General. This office investigates all product liability claims statewide. Then contact us. Our lawyer doesn't work for the state or drug companies or anyone else. We work strictly for you and look out for your best interests.
Depending on your specific case, a wide range of state and federal laws exist to protect the rights of people injured due to dangerous or defective products. Such cases can be extremely complicated. That's because the laws change constantly. Hire an attorney who knows the law inside-out. Hire Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C.
The Alabama Office of the Attorney General investigates most product liability complaints. However, other state or federal agencies might take part in the investigation depending on the nature of your complaint. That's why it's important you have an experienced lawyer on your side, standing up for your rights.
Don't try to engage in a war of words with the company or individual responsible for your product liability injury. Simply inform the corporation or individual that you are pursuing a product liability case with the assistance of Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C.
Yes. You have the right to right to file a product liability lawsuit in Alabama in most cases involving an injury due to a defective product. Even if the product was made in another state or another country, we can help you pursue legal action on your behalf.
Carefully review any financial offer or settlement for your product liability complaint. Be aware that if you accept an offer, you could forfeit your right to take future legal action. Protect your rights. Contact an experienced Alabama product liability lawyer.
Yes. When you have an aggressive, experienced Alabama product liability lawyer on your side, you can take a tough stance against Alabama corporations right from the start. Whether you've been injured by a dangerous drug or defective car part, an attorney can help. That's why it's critical you contact us as soon as possible.
Staying on top of the latest legal developments in Alabama and nationwide enables our attorney to build strong legal cases. That's why we have such a strong track record of success. We thoroughly understand the law, and we know how to deliver results.
You probably have many more legal options than you even realize. Learn more. Contact us today. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. Don't wait another day to contact us. A delay could affect the outcome of your case. We work on a contingency fee basis when handling product liability cases. This means you don't pay us any fees unless you win.