Product Liability - Alabama Attorney at Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. Wins Cases
Discover what we can do for you. Contact us. Free case evaluation available
Product liability cases in Alabama can be very complicated. When a company manufactures a product that causes serious injuries, that company must be held accountable. But companies and their insurance companies typically will fight defective product claims. They typically have teams of lawyers working behind the scenes to help keep payments to a minimum.
If you or a loved one was injured, you might feel hopeless, but you can level the playing field. Fortunately, our experienced Alabama product liability lawyer can help.
Our attorney has years of experience and strong track record of success. In case after case, we have consistently obtained sizable verdicts and settlements for injury victims and their families. Some of our notable case results in product liability cases include:
- $3.2 million product liability settlement for victims of dangerous diet drugs
- $1.6 million product liability settlement for victims of harmful statin drugs
- $1.1 million product liability settlement for automobile seat back malfunction
- $800,000 product liability settlement for defective heart stent in wrongful death case
- $800,000 product liability settlement for defective medical device (knee joint)
What types of product liability cases does Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. handle?
Our product liability lawyer at Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. handles a wide range of cases. Some of the most common cases we handle involve:
- Dangerous drugs
- Dangerous medical devices
- Defective car parts
- Dangerous toys
- Harmful food
The three main types of product liability claims:
- Manufacturing defect cases: The product is designed well, but the way in which it was constructed makes it unsafe. A well-designed bicycle, for example, might have been assembled improperly.
- Design defect cases: The design of the product is unsafe, which makes the product itself unreasonably dangerous.
- Insufficient instructions or warnings: The product has no foreseeable flaws, but warnings and instructions are lacking. Many dangerous drug cases arise because the prescription drug does not list certain side effects.
Learn more about the different product liability cases we handle on our web page devoted to frequently asked questions about product liability cases. Please also explore our web page focusing on other product liability cases to learn more.
Why should I hire an Alabama product liability attorney to handle my case?
Your case might seem straightforward. A company clearly did something to cause the injury to you or your loved one. You might even get a quick settlement offer from the company and think you can handle the claim without a lawyer.
Don't be so sure. Most companies only care about one thing: paying injury victims as little as possible. That initial offer might not even begin to cover the true cost of your injury. We can help you evaluate your claim. Big corporations and their insurance carriers don't intimidate us. We know how to handle product liability cases, and we have the results to prove it.
Take your case seriously. Contact Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. We can help
Don't wait to take legal action. A delay could affect your ability to be compensated. Many product liability cases have a "statute of limitations," a time limit on how long injury victims or their loved ones can take legal action. Once the statute of limitations expires, you may not have any legal options.
Take your case seriously right from the start. Contact the Birmingham, Alabama product liability attorney at Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. today. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. We're here to help you make things right. You pay nothing unless we obtain a recovery in your product liability case. That's because we work on a contingency fee basis.