Montgomery AL Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Lawyer
Demand justice. Contact Montgomery AL law firm Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC
What would you do if a loved one was abused or neglected in a nursing home in Montgomery, AL? This is a serious question many families face every day. That's why our Montgomery nursing home abuse and neglect attorney takes such cases so seriously.
At Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC, our Montgomery nursing home neglect lawyer has years of experience handling such complicated cases. We know what evidence to look for, and we know how to build a strong case, no matter what happened to you or your loved one.
What should I do if a loved one is a victim of nursing home neglect or abuse?
You need to take action immediately to protect your loved one and make sure his or her rights are not violated. That's why we strongly recommend taking the following steps if your loved one is a victim of nursing home abuse or neglect in Montgomery, Alabama:
- Seek immediate medical attention for your loved one. Their life could be in danger.
- Contact the police. They can help put you in touch with the right agency to investigate your case.
- Notify the nursing home that you are taking steps to address this problem.
- Consider moving your loved one to another facility, even if it's only temporary.
- Contact a lawyer. Nursing home abuse and neglect cases can be very complicated.
Remember, your loved one probably isn't the only patient being abuse or neglect. When you take action to protect your loved one, you're making the nursing home safer for every patient who lives there.
What are some of the best and worst Montgomery, AL nursing homes?
U.S. News & World Report releases annual rankings of the best and worst nursing homes in the United States. The report ranks nursing homes using a wide range of criteria items divided into 3 major topics: health inspections, nurse staffing and quality measures. The nursing homes are then ranked on a scale of 1 to 5 stars in each of the 3 major areas, with 5 stars being the best and 1 star being the worst.
U.S. News & World Report takes this information and then gives each nursing home an overall 1 to 5 star rating. The latest overall rankings for nursing homes in Montgomery, AL are:
Two star rating
- Hillview Terrace (Montgomery, AL)
- Crowne Health Care of Montgomery (Montgomery, AL)
- Woodley Manor Health & Rehabilitation (Montgomery, AL)
- Father Purcell Memorial Exceptional Children's Center (Montgomery, AL)
- Montgomery Children's Specialty Center (Montgomery, AL)
Three star rating
- John Knox Manor Inc. II (Montgomery, AL)
- Cedar Crest (Montgomery, AL)
Four star rating
- Golden LivingCenter - Montgomery (Montgomery, AL)
Five star rating
- Capitol Hill Healthcare Center (Montgomery, AL)
- South Haven Health and Rehabilitation Center (Montgomery, AL)
Why should I hire a Montgomery AL nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer?
You might think you don't need a lawyer. Your case might seem straightforward. Don't be so sure. Nursing homes often deny any wrongdoing. They might even try to claim your loved one did something to cause the injury.
Hold nursing homes accountable for their actions. Contact our experienced Montgomery nursing home abuse attorneys at Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. As a contingency fee attorney, we don't get paid unless we win.
Your family has too much at risk to leave your future to chance.