Mobile AL Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Lawyer
Make your case count. Contact Mobile law firm Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C., today
Many families trust nursing homes in Mobile, Alabama to take care of their loved ones. That's why reports of nursing home abuse and neglect can be so disturbing for families. Their trust has been violated and their loved one's life may even be in danger.
At Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C., our Mobile AL nursing home neglect lawyers take such cases very seriously. We understand what's at stake, and we strongly believe nursing homes should be held accountable for their actions. That's why we work so hard on every case in Mobile.
What are common signs of nursing home abuse and neglect in Mobile?
Nursing home abuse and neglect can be very hard to identify. That's why it's important to be aware of any possible signs of abuse or neglect. Some of the most common warning signs that something isn't right with a nursing home in Mobile include:
What are some of the best and worst Mobile, AL nursing homes?
U.S. News & World Report releases annual rankings of the best and worst nursing homes in the United States. The report ranks nursing homes using a wide range of criteria items divided into 3 major topics: health inspections, nurse staffing and quality measures. The nursing homes are then ranked on a scale of 1 to 5 stars in each of the 3 major areas, with 5 stars being the best and 1 star being the worst.
U.S. News & World Report takes this information and then gives each nursing home an overall 1 to 5 star rating. The latest overall rankings for nursing homes in Mobile, AL are:
One star rating
- Sea Breeze Healthcare Center (Mobile, AL)
Two star rating
- Palm Gardens Health and Rehabilitation, LLC (Mobile, AL)
- Ashland Place Health and Rehabilitation, LLC (Mobile, AL)
- Springhill Senior Residence (Mobile, AL)
- Springhill Manor Nursing Home (Mobile, AL)
- Lynwood Nursing Home (Mobile, AL)
- North Mobile Nursing and Rehabilitation Center(Mobile, AL)
- Gordon Oaks Health & Rehabilitation (Mobile, AL)
Three star rating
- Azalea Gardens of Mobile (Mobile, AL)
- Little Sisters of the Poor Sacred Heart Residence (Mobile, AL)
- Crowne Health Care of Mobile (Mobile, AL)
Four star rating
- Allen Memorial Home (Mobile, AL)
Five star rating
- Crowne Health Care of Springhill (Mobile, AL)
- Twin Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center (Mobile, AL)
Why should I hire a Mobile AL nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer?
Knowing what to do if your loved one has been neglected or abused in a nursing home in Mobile can be overwhelming. That's why it's critical you have someone on your side with years of experience handling such complicated cases.
We're here to help your family make things right. If you are retained by our firm, we will not rest until justice is served. You pay nothing unless we obtain a recovery in your case. That's because we work on a contingency fee basis.
Make your case matter. Contact Shuttlesworth Law Firm, P.C. today. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. We hold nursing homes accountable for their actions.