Birmingham AL Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Lawyer
Discover what a Birmingham attorney at Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC can do for you
Nursing home abuse and neglect cases in Birmingham, AL can be extremely complicated. In many cases, many nursing homes deny any wrongdoing. That's why it's critical you have an experienced Birmingham nursing home abuse attorney on your side, fighting for your rights.
At Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC, our Birmingham nursing home neglect lawyer knows how to handle a wide range of cases. From severe neglect to physical abuse, we know how to carefully research such cases and find the evidence you need to build a successful case.
What are common nursing home neglect and abuse cases in Birmingham?
Nursing home abuse and neglect can take many forms. Some of the most common nursing home abuse cases we handle in Birmingham, AL include:
All of these forms of nursing home abuse or neglect can happen at any nursing home in Birmingham. That's why it's important you have an experienced nursing home abuse lawyer on your side, working tirelessly on your case.
What are some of the best and worst Birmingham, AL nursing homes?
U.S. News & World Report releases annual rankings of the best and worst nursing homes in the United States. The report ranks nursing homes using a wide range of criteria items divided into 3 major topics: health inspections, nurse staffing and quality measures. The nursing homes are then ranked on a scale of 1 to 5 stars in each of the 3 major areas, with 5 stars being the best and 1 star being the worst.
U.S. News & World Report takes this information and then gives each nursing home an overall 1 to 5 star rating. The latest overall rankings for nursing homes in Birmingham, AL are:
Two star rating
- Arlington Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center (Birmingham, AL)
- Fair Haven Retirement Center (Birmingham, AL)
- Birmingham Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (Birmingham, AL)
Three star rating
- South Health and Rehabilitation Center, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Civic Center Health and Rehabilitation, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Oak Knoll Health and Rehabilitation, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- St. Martin's in the Pines (Birmingham, AL)
Four star rating
- Greenbriar at the Altamont Skilled Nursing Facility (Birmingham, AL)
- Mount Royal Towers (Birmingham, AL)
- Cherry Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center (Birmingham, AL)
Five star rating
- Hanover Health and Rehabilitation at Birmingham (Birmingham, AL)
- Northway Health and Rehabilitation, LLC (Birmingham, AL)
- Eastview Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center (Birmingham, AL)
Why should I hire a Birmingham AL nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer?
Building a successful nursing home abuse or neglect case takes great skill and hard work. An experienced attorney knows what evidence to look for and how to assemble that information into a compelling legal case. Our attorney excels at these cases, and we have the results to prove it.
Don't take chances with your future. Take strong legal action. Contact the Birmingham nursing home abuse lawyer at Shuttlesworth Law Firm LLC today. Call 866-583-1885 and schedule a free case evaluation. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help your family.
We handle nursing home abuse cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you only pay us a fee if we win your case.